sabato 27 agosto 2016

AQUA LINEN


 Hello my dear friends, I'm so happy to show you  something new today.
I made  a new wonderful color of linen that I called AQUA!!!
It's a really such a sweet color!!!  Can hardly wait to use it for some new projects.
32ct Aqua linen  and is already available in pieces of 50 cm x 50 cm ( 20"x 20") on my Etsy shop and on my new website:
www.nikyscreations.comhttp://nikyscreations.com/product/32ct-aqua-linen/
have a splendid creative day my friends. Keep on Stitching 
                                                                                                                                                 xxx Niky.
Care amiche oggi sono felice di mostrarvi un nuovo colore di lino che ho relizzato davvero con grande piacere. Questo splendido colore l'ho chiamato AQUA e lo potete trovare sul mio sito cliccando sopra questo link http://nikyscreations.com/product/32ct-aqua-linen/
felice giornata creativa a tutti.
                                                                                  xxx Niky.

Nessun commento: